COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY – WHO IS IT FOR?
A period of psychotherapy or counselling may well be of benefit to you if you can identify with any with any of these questions:
– Are you feeling anxious and unable to cope with the demands of life
– Do you experience an underlying sense of sadness or dissatisfaction
– Do you lack confidence or feel that you are not adequately fulfilling your potential
– Do you have difficulty making or sustaining relationships or are you repeatedly drawn into unhappy partnerships
– Are you finding it hard to come to terms with a life change such as bereavement, divorce or job loss
– Do you express emotional problems through physical symptoms
My name is Caroline Schofield and I have been a practising psychotherapist and counsellor for over 25 years. I am committed to providing counselling and psychotherapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
I am a referral therapist at the Brighton Therapy Centre and work with both individuals and couples on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live more fully.
I am experienced in helping clients who have experienced difficulties with :
I have over 15 years experience of supervising therapeutic work in a variety of settings and offer supervision to practising and trainee counsellors.
My psychotherapy practice is in the centre of Brighton, adjacent to the Theatre Royal and Brighton Dome, easily accessible by bus and train and there are parking facilities nearby.