COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY – WHO IS IT FOR?
A period of psychotherapy or counselling may well be of benefit to you if you can identify with any with any of these questions:
– Are you feeling anxious and unable to cope with the demands of life
– Do you experience an underlying sense of sadness or dissatisfaction
– Do you lack confidence or feel that you are not adequately fulfilling your potential
– Do you have difficulty making or sustaining relationships or are you repeatedly drawn into unhappy partnerships
– Are you finding it hard to come to terms with a life change such as bereavement, divorce or job loss
– Do you express emotional problems through physical symptoms
My name is Caroline Schofield and I have been a practising psychotherapist and counsellor for over 25 years. I am committed to providing counselling and psychotherapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
I am a BACP Senior Registered Practitioner Therapist and Practitioner Director at Phoenix Therapy Practice at Seven Dials in Hove and work with both individuals and couples on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live more fully.
I am experienced in helping clients who have experienced difficulties with :
I have a special interest in issues around adoption and fostering from both the child and parent/carer perspective.
I have over 15 years experience of supervising therapeutic work in a variety of settings and offer supervision to practising and trainee counsellors.
Phoenix Therapy Practice is at Seven Dials in Hove and is easily accessible by bus and train – there are ample on street parking facilities nearby.